Sunday, October 16, 2005

Home again home again, draggety-drag

Stayed at a hotel near the airport last night so my sister wouldn't have to get up in the wee hours to drive us. We ended up still awake in those wee hours, since the hotel had an indoor pool and a whirlpool. Then the NASCAR race was on, then I was in that too-tired-to-sleep mode.

Got about 3 hours sleep and also slept through most of our flights in spite of the coffee. I'm pretty disappointed with Starbucks. I thought I'd be wired, but I was out before the first plane even finished boarding. I think I wasted four bucks. (I have a funny Starbucks story to tell later, though!)

Got home about 3 PM, been in a zombie trance since then. But I'm going to bed as soon as I fix some dinner. I'll come back to post pics when I wake up. No more deer shots, I promise!

No comments: