Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Painting What?

A European trend has made its way to Podunk, Pennsylvania. Suddenly painted poinsettias are The New Big Thing. Therefore, we spent some time last week... guess what? Painting poinsettias. I read the emails from Sales today and the sparkly blue ones sold out first. Blue poinsettias...*sigh* Just doesn't seem very Christmasy to me, but I guess all those people with trendy color schemes for the holidaze like being able to match their plants to their decor.

Anyway, we had fun painting them. I did a few trials on my own that were well-received by the Sales team, but I won't post those pictures. Don't want anyone else beating us to market!





My boss and a coworker on the "spray line." That's me in the background mixing paint.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Scraber.com.ua, Rs-sonic.com.ua, Beauty-combine.com.ua, Массаж-Сервис, магазин Венко .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить одноразовые спонжи?