Sunday, July 31, 2005

Not Flying South in August

All vacations for August and September are cancelled due to GoLive! Our GH is set to connect with all our other sites using a new network and computer system which I don’t even pretend to understand. All I know is that I’ll be counting plants while the office people are pulling their hair out for once. And it means my trip to Spartanburg for Impact 2005 (www.theimpactisreal.com) is a no-go. Randall Cunningham, Ricky Skaggs and Steve Borden (Sting) are some of the scheduled guests…I was going to hang with Steve and Kathy after Steve gave his testimony, but it ain’t gonna happen now…*sigh* As it turns out, Kathy has a scheduling conflict with her church in Nashville, so she won’t be going anyway. I was really hoping to (finally) meet her, but maybe next time…

No comments: