Monday, June 05, 2006

Friends and Fun


Just a bit more on the weekend...

While waiting outside a pavilion for a guest appearance to start, I got jumped! This woman came running and launched herself on me... it was Sally, a friend and former co-worker, who was at the show with her boyfriend Jack (one of my hubby's good friends). We haven't seen either of them in months so it was great to chat a bit and get a picture. Would have been nice to have dinner together, but they were leaving earlier than we were. Maybe next time.

I got a few photo ops I couldn't pass up. Here's me with two Bills: Goldberg and Carlisle Events co-founder Bill Miller.And so I don't hog the blog, here's my husband learning why he can never buy a Shelby Cobra; he doesn't fit in one!


We both got to sit in it, but Hubby was so excited that he forgot to take my photo. That's okay though. I was invited to pose for a pic in a Ford Skyliner and he wasn't. ;-P
As I said, we had a great time. Everyone was nice, food was incredible, doing it again in a few weeks (but just a day trip next time). If you're at Carlisle come say hi! We love to meet new people!

No comments: