Saturday, February 25, 2006

Take Five

Random lists.

5 food items you will almost always find in my lunchbox at work:

  1. instant oatmeal
  2. vanilla yogurt
  3. granola bar or Pop-Tart
  4. couple hard candies or mints
  5. Gatorade, juice, or water

5 non-food items in same lunchbox:

  1. chapstick
  2. set of Allen wrenches
  3. pencil stub
  4. loose change
  5. emu oil hand lotion

5 work items I couldn't do without:

  1. slip-joint pliers
  2. pocketknife
  3. sunscreen (SPF 15 at the very least)
  4. pencils
  5. Micro$oft Excel

5 things I found in my coat pockets today:

  1. leather gloves
  2. custard-flavored "Peanuts" lip balm
  3. tin of Orbitz mints
  4. half a roll of wintergreen LifeSavers
  5. Fireball wrapper

5 things I will eat too much of, given the opportunity:

  1. Mom's potato salad
  2. Ellen's cheesecake
  3. any cake (except chocolate) with cream cheese frosting
  4. avocados/guacamole
  5. rice and gravy

5 celebrities I think are overrated:

  1. Paris Hilton
  2. Jessica Simpson
  3. Brad Pitt
  4. Tom Cruise
  5. any reality-show actor/actress

5 modern (last 10 years) automobiles I like*:

  1. Toyota Tacoma TRD
  2. Subaru Baja
  3. That boxy-looking Scion thing
  4. Cadillac DTS or STS, Luxury Performance packages
  5. Pontiac Ram Air Firebird (black, of course)

*Off the top of my head. I will own one of the first two in a year's time! Yay!

5 classic automobiles I like:

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Yeah right, like I could narrow it down to 5. Easier to say "almost anything built before 1973." I don't think I could pick 5 I don't like. Sheesh.

No comments: