Monday, November 14, 2005

Bits and Pieces, Part II

WWE and former WCW wrestler Eddie Guerrero passed away unexpectedly yesterday. He was a new man in Christ, although that doesn't make his death any less of a shock. He was only 38. It's a risky business. I used to watch Eddie a lot, both live and on TV, and he was always quite the character. Condolences to his family.

Today was an accidentally lazy day... I had a list of things to do and a pile of good intentions, but after getting out of the shower I made the mistake of lying on the bed to put my socks on... next thing I knew it was four o'clock in the afternoon. I was snoozin' with one sock on and had slept through the better part of the day. Guess I needed a recharge because I. Was. Out.

Didn't see the '59 Caddy yesterday. Bummer. I hate wasting a trip like that.

Hubby wanted some apples and cheese the other day, not typical of him but I wasn't going to argue. Between us we polished off a small bag of apples and a block of pepper jack in two days. Then we went and bought another bag of apples and some Havarti. I was hoping for Gouda or Edam but hey, if he's eating fruit instead of junk, I'll let him get whatever cheese he likes to go with it. Havarti's pretty good anyway. I just prefer Edam with apples and crackers. It's what my mom always got so it must be ingrained.

Have some fun and watch some "classic" dance moves... so it's a Gap ad, so what? Create your friends just so you can laugh at them. Hilarious! www.watchmechange.com (Volume essential for effect.)

No comments: