Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Flashback Post

I love this picture. I must have been really ticked about something!

-----------------------------------

Work is picking up rapidly. They're opening our last greenhouse tomorrow so we'll be spread pretty thin covering it plus the other two. Four people + eight acres = busy! Our company president was in today... he got sidetracked in one of the other plants, so I didn't get to meet him. Boss said we might be asked about how we're achieving our K.R.A.s (Key Results Areas), which include efficiency, productivity, and order fulfillment... the site manager quizzed me about it, and I said K.R.A. stood for Kick Royal A$$, which is what we're going to do this year... she laughed. I didn't come up with that, either; another co-worker did but I think it will be our motto for Spring 2006. K.R.A! K.R.A! Last year's was Git 'Er Done. (props to Larry the Cable Guy.)

-----------------------------------

Toasted Marshmallow Jelly Bellys rock. That is all.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Either you were ticked or somebody had really stinky feet... or maybe a strong waft of freshly rotting fish had overcome your olfactories... I dunno... :-p