Thursday, August 04, 2005

Creative Writing, husband style

Our refrigerator is dying. The freezer part decided to quit first; ironically, just a few weeks ago, our chest freezer somehow became unplugged, and I ended up cooking a lot of stuff that got partially thawed. We were eatin' good for a few days... I had a couple of turkeys in there, so we had Thanksgiving in July. Twice. Better than wasting it, right?

We lost a lot of the stuff on the top of the freezer, though, and what was still frozen got transferred to the now-nonfunctioning icebox. Tonight we're moving everything in there BACK to the chest freezer. He tosses, I catch... It's almost fun, except for the imminent reality of having to find a new fridge. That's going to bite the budget, since the stove we had to buy when our deluxe 1963 model caught fire for the last time isn't paid for yet. Man, I loved that stove...

Anyway, gotta go. The hubby just tossed me something that I strongly suspect is a deer part of some sort. The big label reading "BAMBI BUTT" kinda gives it away.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

BAMBI BUTT!! thats the cutest thing ive ever read in my life.. deer is so good..!!