Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Random Bits

No news today, except I just got my mother addicted to Kitty Cannon. (It's sick and twisted, but the sound effects are funny. You can find it yourself; I'm not posting a link!)

B's dad had eye surgery today. They found some blood clots, so he'll need to go back, but we haven't gotten any details yet.

Decided to fly instead of drive for our vacation in October. The vacation we were supposed to be on right now, that is... got postponed for the third time. We just don't have the $$$ to drive the Bronco all that way, and it actually IS cheaper to fly. (A year ago I was joking about that. Very sad to see my sarcasm become reality.)

Oh, and the biggest news of the day: B (the hubby) had dinner on when I got home. He made his incredible meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and broccoli... He really does make one heck of a good meatloaf, using venison and ground sausage instead of burger. Plus the requisite onions and mushrooms and spices and stuff... and NO baked-on ketchup. It doesn't need it!

He's now gearing up to bake a carrot cake for my birthday, like he does every year.

Was my husband replaced by an alien clone, or does he just want something and is sucking up? Neither, actually... he's just a sweetheart. Yes, he does have a brother, who is married. Sorry.

No comments: